Eagle Claims Management, LLC, a Michigan limited liability company, (“Company”) owns, operates and controls all of the content on our website. We have obtained copyrights and/or trademarks on the content, including text, graphics, designs, titles, phrases, images and the like pursuant to U.S. copyright and trademark laws. Such materials are the exclusive property of Company.
You may not reproduce, modify, transmit, distribute, publicly display, reverse engineer, disassemble, de-compile, translate, transcribe, sell or use any of the content of our website without the prior written permission of Company. You understand that use of this website is necessary for us to process your claim. You may not use a part of this website on any other website without the prior written permission of Company. We reserve all the legal rights with respect to the materials on our website and our intellectual property. Unauthorized use may violate federal, state, and/or common law, and could subject you to legal action.
You may contact us by using the Contact Us form found on this website, or by sending your written request to us via postal mail using the contact information found in this website.
Company has posted the information on this site in good faith, and we believe it to be correct. However, Company makes no promise or commitment that the information on this website is up to date, nor do we promise or warrant that the information contained on this site is complete or accurate.
Company is not responsible for damages of any nature resulting from using the information contained on this site.
Because this is our site, we can change it, suspend it, or discontinue it from time to time for any or no reason and without notice. You agree that we are not liable to you or to third parties for doing so. We reserve the right to modify the information on this site at any time.
You may link to eagleclaims.com as long as:
- You let us know in advance. A quick email will do.
- You tell us where you are linking from and what page you are linking to.
- We provide written approval of the link, either by email or some other manner.
- You don’t frame eagleclaims.com
The following are some of Companies trademarks, which are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office:
By using this website you agree to the following:
- All references to “us,” “we,” “our,” and “Company” relate to Company, its affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, directors, successors, officers, assigns, employees, contractors and agents.
- This site is provided to facilitate the identification and/or ordering of Company products.
- You may not use this site to perform unlawful activities, including (but not limited to) defaming, abusing, threatening, stalking, or harassing others, engaging in immoral activities, or violating the legal rights of others.
- You may not use this site to transmit information that infringes on our or another’s patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right.
- You also may not transmit software viruses, time bombs, cancel bots, worms, Trojan horses or any other file, program or code that may limit or destroy the functionality of computer hardware or software.
- You are likewise prohibited from collecting and storing information of other site users and from disrupting or interfering with this site.
- If we believe or suspect that your use of our site is illegal or potentially damaging to us or to others, you agree that Company has the right to disclose the information we have obtained and to reasonably use it at our discretion, including but not limited to preventing such illegal or potentially damaging use.
- We are not responsible or liable for the creation, production, delivery or the management of this site and will not be liable to you or any third party for any claim or damages whatsoever, including (but not limited to) punitive, special, incidental, consequential, and general damages arising out of your use of or the performance of this site.
- If a provision of this Agreement is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it will be deemed stricken, but the rest of the agreement and its provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- Company owns and claims copyright on the contents of this site, with disclaimers as posted.
- We reserve the legal rights to our intellectual property that includes, among other things, all of our trademarks.
- Use of the site outside of this agreement may violate federal, state, or common law and could subject you to legal action.
- This use agreement will be governed in all respects by the laws of Michigan, without reference to its choice of law rules. Proper venue shall be Kent County Michigan.
- You may not change – by amendment or modification – this use agreement without prior written consent of Company.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, INPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.